Orlando, FL (Remote Position)
The Marketing internship will primarily focus on supporting social media strategies and campaigns; contacting brands and assisting in collaborations. Research content for website postings and drafting weekly e-newsletter. Updating pages and editing photos; collecting and analyzing social media data; monitoring website traffic.
Award-winning lifestyle blog, Metanoia Living, is looking for a highly motivated, creative individual who is interested in gaining experience in digital marketing. Working with a small team, interns will build skills in social media marketing, website development, affiliate marketing, communications, photography, and graphic design.
Interns are asked to commit to a minimum of 10-15 hours per week spread over three to five weekdays for a minimum of three months. The start date is flexible.
This internship is an unpaid position. Preferably for students seeking academic credit. Students should check with their individual academic institutions for requirements prior to applying for the internship.
- Reach out to brands for collaborations
- Assist with planning social media content with awareness of weekly/monthly goals
- Stay relevant to latest social media trends and growing platforms
- Help manage all postings
- Perform day to day logistics and analytics for social media sites and monitor/report on successes and trends
- Maintain and update the social editorial content calendar
- Research social influencers relevant for each brand and create database
- Competitive analysis
- Manage weekly newsletter
- Photo and video editing
- Must have strong social media knowledge across multiple platforms
- Extremely organized and proficient with general admin tasks
- Awareness of social influencers/YouTube influencers
- Creatively inclined
- Ability to adapt quickly to trends
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work independently at times
Please send the following information to email@example.com. Please use "Marketing Internship Application" as the subject of your email.
- Cover letter
- Social media links
- Photography/graphic design sample
- Name and contact information (email or phone) for three references
Only complete applications will be reviewed. Due to the large number of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted further.
We have internship openings throughout the year, and we accept applications on a rolling basis. When you submit an application, please indicate the period for which you are applying and your availability.